LED recessed light or downlight also pot light and can light is a new model LED light fixture that is installed into a hollow opening in a ceiling. When installed it appears to have light shining from a hole in the ceiling, concentrating the light in a downward direction as a broad floodlight or narrow spotlight. The "Pot light" or "canister light" implies the hole is circular and the lighting fixture is cylindrical, like a pot or canister. There are three parts to a recessed lighting fixture: housing, trim and bulb. The trim is the visible portion of the light. It is the insert that is seen when looking up into the fixture, and also includes the thin lining around the edge of the light. The housing is the fixture itself that is installed inside the ceiling and contains the lamp holder. There are many different types of bulbs that can be inserted into recessed lighting fixtures, with the amount of heat generated by the bulb being a unique consideration.It has such characteristics as energy saving, longer service life, higher CRI, faster response. The LED down light for ceiling is more compact, which can perfectly achieve entire unification and harmony with the architectural ornament without any damage of the light settings embedded inside the ornament. Therefore, it can provide with free-glare, non-exposure and even more comfortable visual effect.
LED recessed downlight
Recessed LED Downlights
Recessed LED Downlight
- Compact LED design with fine heat-sinking capability, with safety voltage input.
- High quality LED source, good luminance, more than 30000 hours lifespan.
- Easy installation for various application.
- Beam angle and power can be customized as your needs.
- Home/office lighting, Restaurant lighting, Bar lighting;
- Commercial lighting, Shop or Exhibition lighting;
- Hotel lighting, theatre, stage and museum lighting;
- Ceiling lighting and recessed lighting
LED downlight for house room
LED downlight for store
If you are interested in our LED recessed downlight, please feel free to contact us.